Saturday, 9 September 2017

DT Card for Crafting with Dragonflies # 89 : card for a special occasion


Hi all, I am very excited as it is Crafting with Dragonflies time again. So looking forward to seeing your entries. For this new challenge we are asking you to
create a card for a special occasion
I chose to make a BABY card.
I used a Tilda baby stamp which I have had for ages, and the die cut is from Heartfelt Creations. I always use pro markers for my colouring.
Blessings Hilde

I would like enter this card into the following challenges:

Joes Scrap shack # 205 : ATG
Crafting with friends- Extra Challenge # 50 : ATG
Creative Fingers # 136 : ATG
Crafty Catz # 383 : ATG
Crafting with an Attitude # 31: ATG
Aud Sentiments # 188 : ATG + Sentiment
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge # 345: ATG
Creative Moments # 126 : ATG
The Crafty Addicts # 40 : ATG - Something girly


7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
    Aud Sentiments
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and love the pinks, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet card! Thanks for sharing it in the Funday Friday Challenge!
    Have a great day,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pretty monochromatic card, thank you for sharing it with us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge.
    Anne DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute this is. I love Tilda images tooo. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting with an Attitude Challenge blog!

    Hema- DT
    http://craftingwithanattitude.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable image and lovely pink card,great coloring and awesome design too...thank you for joining us at AUD SENTIMENTS CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card thank you for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete