Saturday, 26 August 2017

DT card for Crafting with Dragonflies # 88: Birthday Card with Cake


Hi all hope you are well and made a lot of cards and have been crafting. Food for the soul.
Well we are up for a new challenge over at Crafting with Dragonflies and the theme is
Birthday card with cake.
The most made card in my collection would have to be Birthdays. This cake card is super easy and one of my favourites to make.
I just used all my bits out of my stash. Hope you like it. Please hop on over to the main blog here and take part. Check out what the other Dragonflies have made.
Blessings Hilde

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks. Means much coming from such an accomplished card maker as yourself...blessings Hilde

      Delete
  2. What a pretty cake Hilde. Looks good enough to eat. Was expecting dragonflies flitting around but we have pretty butterflies instead lol! Hugs Wynn xx

    ReplyDelete