Saturday, 12 August 2017

DT Card for Crafting with Dragonflies # 87 - Embossing Wet and or Dry


Hi all hope you had a great week so far. I know I did it was my Birthday mid week, and I was thoroughly spoiled, loved every minute. My husband bought us tickets to see My Fair Lady. So I am very excited about that...
Over at Crafting with Dragonflieswe are asking you to create a card with embossing, wet and or dry.
I find the 'dry' quick and easy, even though I love the look of the wet embossing.
This is a large square 15 x 15 cm card. The embossed Dragonfly is a Sizzix, Tim Holtz alterations embossing folder. Which I then rubbed the black over lightly and made a grunge look, and of course some glitz....as you do.

Please hop over to the main blog and check out what the girls have made and enter and have some fun. Blessings Hilde


No comments:

Post a Comment