Saturday, 6 May 2017

DT Card for Crafting with Dragonflies # 80 : Lots of Flowers/ and or Mothersday


Hi all, what a great week. Hope you are all well. 
It's time for another Crafting with Dragonflies challenge, and this week it's

Lot's of flowers / and or Mothers day.

Here in Australia we celebrate Mothers day on the second Sunday of May. I have lost my Mum some years ago now, and I still miss her. I find myself thinking of her every time I cook something. She had the nack to make something out of nothing...and it always tasted great.

Card recipe:
I love love love Heartfelt Creations dies, stamps and papers. I don't have too many things of theirs but  you can still love it right? I made this card using one of their papers. I added the sentiment and the butterflies are actually MS punches.



No comments:

Post a Comment