Saturday, 22 April 2017

Dt card for Crafting with Dragonflies, #79 - Show me a Dragonfly





Hi all, for those who don't know, I love, love, love Dragonflies. So running a card blog named Crafting with Dragonflies was inevitable. 
Once a year (I restrict myself, otherwise it would be all the time) we have a card challenge where I want to see your gorgeous Dragonflies, not midgets, not butterflies. DRAGONFLIES...
So hop on over to the main blog and let me see your wonderful creations, and check out what the girls have made. Just too gorgeous.

Top card. This is a print of a pic I found on Pinterest, love the colour. Added some glitz and a rhinestone, then layered it.
Second Card: I totally stamped this one. I used a no brand stamp set and some Tim Holtz stamp colours just using two colours only

Blessings Hilde

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hilde, two wonderful cards featuring your favourite critter, we are lucky to see some of these beauties in the Blue Mountains, we are even home to Giant Dragonflies although they are endangered :-( Have a wonderful week... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely cards Hilde. The second one is so pretty....lovely colour palette. Hugs Wynn x

    ReplyDelete