Saturday, 8 April 2017

DT Card for Crafting with Dragonflies # 78 - Easter Card




Hi all, what a week we have had. First heat, now nothing but rain, everything is flooded, husband can't work then loosing the internet for two weeks, arrghh. 
Calm, calm, I am calm...phew. Praise God for card making, was able to catch up on few overdue cards and also gave my craft room a tidy...so not a totally wasted time, lol. 

Over at Crafting with Dragonflies we are asking you to make an Easter Card. I love Easter and the meaning of Easter as much if not more than Christmas.

My card has been coloured with Pro Markmarkers ( cant remember who the image was from, if you know it please tell me) and the lace border is an old punch from Stampin up.

Looking forward to seeing your creations

No comments:

Post a Comment