Saturday, 15 October 2016

DT Card for Crafting with Dragonflies # 68 : Let's go Floral

s


Hi my wonderful friends and followers. Hope you are all well and had a great week.
This week over at Crafting with Dragonflies we are asking you to create a card with flowers. 
The theme is

Let's go floral

So hop on over and check out what the other DT have created...
My card is a basic square card on white. The printed background with the sentiment is from Heartfelt creations, the Butterfly series I think. Love the sentiments on that one. The pink background paper is from my stash.
I added a die cut border, some 3d flowers from my stash, I tend to get most of those from ebay, and a cute little crochet flower, also from ebay. Just finished it of with some liquid pearls...
Hope you like it...

I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafting from the Heart # 132: Anything goes
A bit more time to craft # 30: Anything goes
Cardz 4 Galz # 33 : Use a least one die (bottom border die)
Creative Knockouts # 163: Anything goes



2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, love the soft pink colours.
    So pleased you joined us at Cardz4Galz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card. I love your floral arrangement. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete