Thursday, 22 September 2016

Entry for # 381 - What's on your Workdesk Wednesday

Hi all, it;s WOYWW today, and I there isn't much of a change. What you see on the main part is a book cover I am working on for my daughters 21st party on Saturday. I need to get on with it. I only just found all my bits for the Zutter that I want to use for the binding. It's been ages since I last used it and needed to check out a YouTube video to get me up to speed again. Love YouTube. Great for instructions of any kind. My youngest and the last party I have to pay for, lol. After this party,  all I have to do is sit back and relax, and let them (my 3 very grown up children) invite me....
(I am the forever optimist).LOL
Blessings Hilde


4 comments:

  1. I love Youtube for reminding me of things I've forgotten how to use! Hope you get the book done in time. Seems like a fun project for her birthday.

    My youngest is 22, middle 24 (25 on Friday) and oldest 27 and still waiting to stop paying for things! I guess it's no longer an obligation thought, just that we like to help when we can.

    Enjoy your week
    Sharon K #35

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forget how to use my tools all the time and need a reminder too. So glad to hear it's not just me. Here's hoping the party is a blast and you do get to enjoy yourself.
    Hope #40

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Hilde, I'm sure the invitations will have you rushed off your feet! I would have to have a serious refresh too, the finishe dbook will be a lovely memento of the party - have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with that sitting back and relaxing. My oldest is 40 and youngest is 37 and I still hear "Moma would you, Moma could you! MOMA!" We all had the dream of someday…but then I don't think I would have it any other way! They aren't a bother and for the most part I miss having them underfoot. Have a great week and enjoy the YouTube videos…I waste a lot of time there. Vickie #4

    ReplyDelete