Saturday, 17 September 2016

DT Card for SAS4kids # 133 : Fall Colours

Sami Stamps

Sorry I am late with my post, I had it on ....or I thought I did. Must be getting old...It's been a hard week for me this week, how about you?

Over at SAS4Kids we have a great challenge for you, So easy for you wonderful people over the other side you are all going into Autumn/Fall, and here in Sydney we are enjoying Spring. Mind you it's been pretty wet so far.


This time our challenge is: Fall Colors 4 Kids!  Create and link any fall colored card appropriate for a child and you could win one of our great prizes.

We have two very generous sponsors for this challenge: Sami Stamps is giving their winner a $12 gift certificate! And the winner from Kitchen Sink Stamps receives a $25 gift certificate! TEAM S.A.S will also be choosing their favorite cards for our top three and the winners will receive a blog badge and an opportunity to be a guest design team member on a future challenge.

Now go and have some fun, check out the main blog and enter. Blessings Hilde



No comments:

Post a Comment