Saturday, 3 September 2016

DT Card for Crafting with Dragonflies # 65 - Jarka's Choice - Music related

Hi all, hope you had a great week. Well it is a bit windy here in Sydney, but the sun is shining. So I am not complaining. We are going into Spring now where a lot of you are going into Autumn...Brrr.
I am glad to leave Winter behind us for now.

Over at Crafting with Dragonflies it is time for a new challenge, and this fortnight is was our newbie Jarka to pick a theme, and she chose

Music related

As you all know we are are doing card challenges now, so this is an easy one. For my card I used papers and gold corrugated board from my stash. I am not sure what brand the stamp is, maybe somebody could tell me. I used gold embossing. I real life it is very shiny.
Hope you like it, Hop on over to the main blog and check out the DT members cards. They are all absolutely marvelous.

No comments:

Post a Comment