Saturday, 20 August 2016

DT card for Crafting with Dragonflies # 64 : More than one fold



Hi everyone, where did the time go. It is getting scary now. I just blinked and we are already on to the next challenge. Over at Crafting with Dragonflies we have a wonderful new challenge. And it is to create a card with more than one fold. 
My new love affair with Heartfelt Creations dies and their papers. Oh my. So I used one of their Scrapbook pages and made a squash fold card. You can see on the first photo how it looks at the front, and the second photo shows the card open. I 'happen' to also have the matching leaf stamp and used it on the card part. I was pleased with the outcome. I hope you like it as well.
Hope on over to the main blog and check out what the Design Team made. All gorgeous.
Blessings Hilde

1 comment: