Saturday, 25 June 2016

DT Card for Crafting with Dragonflies # 60: Sentiment as main focus

Hi everyone, my goodness is it cold here in Sydney, our Winter has finally arrived in style. We even have snow in the mountains, brrr

It;s Challenge time again over at Crafting with Dragonflies, and this fortnight we are asking to create a card ( we are a card challenge only blog) with the Sentiment as the main focus.
I found this sentiment through pinterest and used one of my dies to cut it out, and used the most beautiful of colours to ink the edges. Its a Distress ink from Tim Holtz called Peacock feathers. I am in love. The border is dry embossed then I ran my embossing ink over the raised parts and added some cold and heat embossed, and inked over the top once it was cooled. You can still sort of see the gold shining through. Not sure that I got the lighting right , but it was fun to do, looks better in real life, lol.

Hop on over to the main blog and check out what the DT have done. Marvelous

No comments:

Post a Comment