Saturday, 14 May 2016

DT Card for Crafting with Dragonflies # 57 : Congratulations ( Wedding, Anniversary etc.)



Hi all, hope you had a great week. Yahoo, it's the weekend. For me this doesn't mean relaxing, but it is still fun. 
Over at Crafting with Dragonflies, we are asking you to make a card for a special occasion. Such as a Wedding, Engagement, Anniversary,Graduation,
Farewell, etc. ( you get the idea)

I made two different types. The first one has and embossed background on pearl card, and all tone in tone. Which couild be for a Wedding or an Anniversary.

The second one is a a gorgeous vintage print that I chuzzed up with glitz and leaves from a MS punch, and a 3d organza flower.

4 comments:

  1. They ar both beautiful Hilde. I love the feather spray on the first one. Is it your own made or did you buy it like this. Think it might be on my wish list lol. Like the organza ribbon flower too......very clever. Wynn xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had some feathers and the bling and put them together myself ages ago, but then never really had anything to put them on, so this was it,lol. Thanks Wynn

      Delete
    2. Thanks Hilde.....it's very effective xx

      Delete