Saturday, 2 April 2016

DT Card for SAS4Kids # 122 - For Mom or special female

Card info
Image from: Sami Stamps
I always use Pro Markers for colouring, For this card I added a half of a silver foil doily, some ribbon from my stash, and the sentiment was from a round sentiment I had and I cut out the centre and added some mini pearls...the size of the card is 8.5cm by 15cm. It was an offcut from an A4 that I cut into strips and the fold is at the top so it's a tent card.


Hi everyone, it's SAS4Kids time again and this week we are asking you to make a card for Mum/Mom or a special lady/female/Aunt etc. you get the idea.

Mine is for a very special friend of mine, whom I  miss because I don't get tot see her very often anymore. Just a little to far, but we do stay in contact via FB.

Hop on over to the main blog to get all the info and to see the DT's wonderful inspiration and find out what you can win...

Blessings Hilde

No comments:

Post a Comment