Saturday, 30 April 2016

DT Card for Crafting with Dragonflies # 56 : Vintage/ Shabby Chic and Design Team Call

Hi all, hope you are enjoying your weekend so far. It's raining here in good old Sydney, we have had unusually warm weather so far, considering we are in the middle of our Autumn here. So a bit of rain is welcome, my garden needs it.

Well the Dragonflies have another great challenge happening, and it's make a Vintage/Shabby Chic card. It could be both or either or.
I love putting that ruffle flower on my vintage cards, and I always enjoy using the Paris theme to go with it, I have used all bits and bobs from my stash, hope you like it.

Make sure you hop on over to the blog and enter, and the Dragonflies also have a Design Team call, so make sure you enter that as well....but you must make a card that represents your style just for the Team entry. Give a try.

Blessings Hilde

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Shabby Chic card and like you Hilde I love all things Paris!! That ruffled rose is beautiful.....did you make it? Blessings Wynn and Happy Easter from your friend in Cyprus xx

    ReplyDelete