Saturday, 5 March 2016

DT Card for SAS4Kids # 120 - Spring Colours


Card 1: Image is from Crackerbox Palace
Everything from my stash, and I used the ek border grass punch and I always use Pro Markers for the colouring.

Card 2: Image from Crackerbox Palace
Bits and bobs from my stash, and I always colour with Pro Markers. 


Hi there, it's SAS4Kids time again, we are asking you to create cards for Kids with Spring Colours. This is a bit of fun for me as we are going into Autumn here in Australia, he, he. I bet most of you can't wait for the weather to get warmer, 
and I just want the heat to go......!!!!.

We have two very generous sponsors for this challenge: Crackerbox Palace is giving their winner 3 digital stamps! And Die-Version’swinner gets a $15 gift certificate! TEAM S.A.S will also be choosing their favorite cards for our top three and the winners will receive a blog badge and an opportunity to be a guest design team member on a future challenge.

Blessings Hilde

No comments:

Post a Comment