Saturday, 19 March 2016

DT card for Crafting with Dragonflies # 53 - Easter Card


Hi all, it's Crafting with Dragonflies again, and this fortnight it's, you guessed it :

Easter Cards.

I got hold of this gorgeous Easter egg die, and I love it, I placed it on JAC paper, or double sided sticky paper, and sprinkled the super fine sparkly on it, and it just makes it jump, a small cross in the top corner which I covered in glitz and the papers are from my stash and the sentiment is a stamp I have had for a while. The Easter egg die is from Impression Obsession.

I love Easter. Don't for get the reason for this season. It's not just about cuddly bunnies and all the other things that swirl around us this time of year, it's about resurrection power,to which I am very grateful.

Now it's over to you, hop on over here and check out the other DT creations

I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

Inky Chicks # 64 : Happy Easter
crafty Creations # 311: Spring Fever
Creative Moments # 89 : Anything goes
Cute Card Thursday # 417 : Easter


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Hilde and the sparkle on the eggs really make them 'pop'. Love the die you've used .....think I might have to invest for next Easter. Hugs Wynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful Easter eggs!!They are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Creations Challenges for our latest challenge. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara {Crafty Creations Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Hilde - that die is so elegant.

    Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete