Saturday, 5 March 2016

DT card for Crafting with Dragonflies # 52 Girly Cards



Hi everyone. What a week I had...phew. So glad it's the weekend again. Comes around too quickly normally, but this time I am glad it is here. I hope you are all doing well.
I just want to thank you all for being part of the Dragonfly challenges. It's been overwhelming how many wonderful entries there have been thanks so much.
This card is made from bits and bobs from my stash, the ombre' coloured back ground is embossed paper stock from Stampin up, and I just coloured it with some ink pads I had. The butterflies are a Martha Stewart punch, and the pic is a download I bought a while ago, I added some jewels and some glitz, which sadly doesn't really show in the pic. Hope you like.

This card is for Crafting with Dragonflies new challenge calling for a Girly Card.

Blessings Hilde

No comments:

Post a Comment