Saturday, 20 February 2016

DT Card for SAS4Kids # 119 - Anything goes (for Kids)

Hi all, my goodness does time fly. Hope you are all enjoying your weekend. Well it's time for SAS4Kids again, and we have a beauty lined up for you this time. It;s everyone's favourite
Anything goes ( for Kids)
We are very blessed to have some great sponsors:
 The Cutting CafĂ© is giving their winner 3 sets of cutting or digi files! And Create a Smile’s winner gets a 15 Euro gift certificate! TEAM S.A.S will also be choosing their favorite cards for our top three and the winners will receive a blog badge and an opportunity to be a guest design team member on a future challenge.

My Card recipe: I used the 3d cutting file as a 2d image for my card. The papers I used are all from my stash. I only used some of my ink pads for colouring for this.
Just sponged the colour on.The glue glitz I on the ice cream sadly made it buckle a bit..
Have you ever had that problem? 

Your turn to show us what your creation...blessings Hilde

No comments:

Post a Comment