Sunday, 21 February 2016

DT Card for Crafting with Dragonflies # 51: Birthday Card





Hi everyone, hope you all had a great week, so far so good, how exciting it is to see in another great week soon.
I am a bit late in posting my contribution to the Crafting with Dragonflies this week. I had it all ready then forgot to publish...ts, ts.
This card ( 14cm x 14 cm ) is made up of different Pinterest images and papers I had.  It has a vintage feel, and hopefully you can see the blingy bits...
Hop on over the the main blog and check out the DT's great cards and go ahead and enter.

Blessings Hilde

I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Hilde and I love the pretty blue. This is a great Spring card or Easter with the sweet bird and it's nest. Hugs Wynn xx

    ReplyDelete