Saturday, 6 February 2016

DT card for Crafting with Dragonflies : # 50 - Anything goes/Card only




Hi everyone. Yahoo! We are back baby. After a longish sort of a break we are back in business.
The Dragonflies first challenge of 2016 is everyone's favorite

Anything goes - Card only

Well I can't see too many problems with that. Hope you like mine and please hop on over to the main blog and check out the wonderful card my team made...they are soooo talented.
And our fist challenge for our new Teamie: Helen.
Make sure you say hi...

About my card: I bought the Eiffel tower die cut off ebay, and am seriously thinking of buying the die, love it. ( If anyone knows which brand it is, let me know please)  I am really into the whole parisienne style cards at the moment, so warning, there will be more.....The pink flower, green wood button butterfly. doily are all from my stash.

Blessings Hilde

I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafting with an Attitude # 12: Anything goes
Lil Patch of Crafty friends # 27: Anything goes
Creative Fingers # 102: Anything goes
Crafting from the Heart #97 : Anything goes
Simply Papercraft#22: Anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Ooh La La Hilde. Love the Parisien theme.....I love Paris too. If you haven't visited you must!! Your card is very pretty. I love the addition of the pretty flower. I am desperately short of flowers in my stash. I just seem to have the small one and no one sells them over here. I've looked on line but they just come in small packs grr
    Isn't it great to be back with the Dragonflies. Here's to a successful year Whoo Hoo!! Wynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! I love the vintage feel of your card. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #27.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete