Saturday, 16 January 2016

DT card for SAS4Kids # 117 : Birthday Fun

Image from All dressed up

Hi all, it's SAS4Kids time again, and this fortnight we are asking you to make a Birthday Card for a Child. Easy Peasy.

We have two very generous sponsors for this challenge: All Dressed Up Stamps is giving their winner 2 digis of their choice! And Bugaboo’swinner gets 7 digis! TEAM S.A.S will also be choosing their favorite cards for our top three and the winners will receive a blog badge and an opportunity to be a guest design team member on a future challenge.

Re the Card: I always use Pro Markers for my coloring, I also inked the edges with some ink, and added a paper doily and wooden button butterfly from my stash.

So hop on to it and join in the Birthday Fun.
Blessings Hilde

PS: Sorry I am late again with posting, it's obviously taking me longer than I thought to get back into the routine of things...

No comments:

Post a Comment