Sunday, 20 December 2015

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year


Hi all, thank you so much for being part of my life and the ups and downs. I had no idea how much you guys really lift my spirits, and I always love reading your comments.

I really felt very encouraged after my health scare last year and I just want to say thank you again for your support.

I pray you have a wonderful Christmas Season, and I hope you will enjoy the Christmas break and that the New Year will bring great things.

I pray that you will have health, wealth and wisdom in abundance. I am a great believer in New Beginnings, but to do so you must forgive and let go to have a clean slate, to be able to start again.

And lastly and the most important, don't forget the reason for the season...

See you all in the New Year
Blessings Hilde

1 comment:

  1. Iam relatively new to SAS4Kids, I am so excited to be a part of this wonderful group of dedicated card makers. Making cards for kids has always been fun for me. Welcome back!!

    ReplyDelete