Saturday, 19 December 2015

DT Card for SAS4Kids - Great news

Hi all, I have some exciting news, after a long hiatus from being on the DT of a variety of Challenge blogs, Karen from SAS4Kids asked if was interested in coming back and I sure was. 
It's like coming home.

Thanks Karen, big hello to my Team Mates as well, looking forward to working with you all, Blessings Hilde

Here is my first card to get my feet wet so to speak. I pray you will all have a wonderful Christmas and a great start to the New Year. See you all in 2016 on SAS4Kids....blessings Hilde


Using a Bugaboo image and the rest is from my stash, I always use Pro markers for my colouring and the leaves are a MS punch, and the flower is made from fabric which I purchased off ebay. And lots of glitter, of course. I am loving the sentiment don't you ?

1 comment:

  1. Huge welcome back to SAS4Kids Hilde! So happy to have you back. Super cute card- perfect example of what we would be looking for for our kids! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours- and so looking forward to working together again in the new year!

    ReplyDelete