Saturday, 12 September 2015

DT Card for Crafting with Dragonflies # 43: Something Magical

Hi everyone! It's Crafting with Dragonflies time again, and this fortnight we are asking you to create a card with the theme: Something Magical

What is magical to you?
Well to me it's Christmas time. So here are couple of Christmas cards. I just love the whole hustle and bustle of Christmas, the special decorations, food and family get togethers...love it...


 On this card I used the quilting look, which is basically a circle folded into a square...

 On this card, I used some some rectangle cut left scrap pieces of designer papers, and I used the wing part of the SU bird punch for the 'flame', and cut an edge off a gold doily for the bottom...


He I used part of a EK success punch for the top part of the image, which I found on the internet, some blingy silver star sticker, and scraps..
I Love Poinsettias for Christmas flowers.
Hope you like them...please hop on over to the Dragonfly blog and why not have a go at something
Magical...blessings Hilde

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful cards. Ms 10 and I were out shopping last night and can you believe there are Christmas decorations in the stores already! Good for you to get a head start on Christmas.

    ReplyDelete