Thursday, 14 May 2015

Embossed Dandelion card for Challenges


Hi all, hope you have been well.  As some of you are aware I had a bit of a health scare and I stepped down from pretty much everything last year, and just as well I did. I really needed time out. The cancer tumors are slowly but surely shrinking and the medication I am on is working well without many side effects. This is my second fight with cancer, and IT will not win....Amen.

So in the mean time I have cleaned up my card stashes, and multiple other stashes that I didn't even know I had (cough) found long lost treasures and gave a lot away,and re shushed my work area...So here I am ready to go again....

It feels good.

So I am gingerly poking my toe back in the water, lol...
Haven't done this for a while so be gentle...he, he....oh how I missed this..

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Creative Inspiration # 313 : Shabby Chic
The Crafters Cafe # 116: Feminine
Little Red Wagon # 289 : Make an impression
Jo's Scrap Shack #87: Anything goes
613 Avenue # 123: Anything goes
Glitter n Sparkle # 136: Embossing
Scribble and Scrap # 44: Anything goes
Creative Card Crew #87: Embossing
City Crafters # 261: Flowers

Recipe: Mostly from my stash, the butterfly on the top right is MS punch, the bottom left one is a SU punch., The background is an embossing folder with two Dandelions ( which I got from a bargain shop- has no brand name on it), which I liberally covered with glitter, not sure that  you can see it.

Hope you like it,
Blessings Hilde

7 comments:

  1. I just love your dandelion embossed background. The touch of sparkle is a great addition. Thanks for playing along with us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you feel like crafting again then it's good news - the horrible cancer is not so consuming giving you the chance to heal in other ways - good to know you feel so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous card!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The subtle embossed flower adds a beautiful dimension to your card. Lovely! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card. Thanks for joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely floral creation! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card! Love the embossing! Thanks for joining in our Flowers challenge at Crafting By Designs. Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete