Thursday, 14 May 2015

Butterfly Birthday Card for challenges


Here I am again, I am on a roll, I made a bunch of cards yesterday so will see how many I can post. I am enjoying the peace the card making is giving me at the moment....ahhh....
This is an image I found on Pinterest some time ago, sorry don't have the link, just saved the image...
I teamed it up with purple and the underlying colours in the background are that colour. The border punch is from Ek, it's one of those large ones, beautiful. Love it.The black butterfly is a SU punch and the lots of Glitter and jewels...

I am entering this card into the following challenges:



Papertake Weekly: In the garden
Pinspirational # 140: See pic
Dream Valley # 106: Things with wings
OLLCB #180: Use a pre coloured image
Craftingf from the Heart: Anything goes
Creative Fingers : Anything goes
Sister Act  # 105: Anything goes


Blessings Hilde

7 comments:

  1. Just popped in to say Hi. Lovely to see you blogging again. I hope you are well Hilde x There is a lovely serene feel to your card . I love it....so peaceful xx Take care. Blessings Wynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and great details! :) Thanks for playing along this time at Creative Fingers!

    Hope to see you next time too! ♥ Hilde aka Tindaloo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenges. Shona xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card I love your design and thank you for joining us at Ooh la la challenge and good luck.

    Debs DT Member xx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card. Lovely butterflies!

    Thank you for participating in the {PIN}Spirational Challenge! I hope you’ll participate again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty and has a lovely vintage feel to it. Thank you for entering our use a pre coloured image challenge at Ooh La La Creations Alli x

    ReplyDelete