Saturday, 28 February 2015

I'm Back, well sort of

Hi everyone. How are you all?
Thanks so much for hanging in there with me. I am so happy to see that not one of my very wonderful followers left me....You guys are awesome. Not sure at this point if I will be starting up Crafting with Dragonflies again. But you never know....I am feeling well and the medication seems to be doing it's thing...I do get very tired late afternoon (don't' we all??), and often have to stop what I am doing and have a quick half an hour power nap. Yet on the other side I do struggle to get to sleep at night time, but once I am asleep, I am out to it...only wake myself up from my own snoring at times, lol....ahh yes, the joys of getting older, he, he....
I have started a few different things just to keep my mind and body active, started a water colour painting class one morning a week, and I just did a soap making class last weekend...
Now I really enjoyed that one....and watch this space, I might be flooding you shortly with recipes and pictures of handmade soap.....like these, ahm!!





We just used the Chinese food takeaway containers, hence the weird shapes....just waiting for them to 'cure' so I can use them. The whole house smells divine...
Nice to be 'back'

Blessings Hilde

4 comments:

  1. good to know you are feeling a bit better- hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are feeling better. I hope you have a good year. Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are doing well! These soaps look great. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just popped in to see how you're doing and glad I did. Looks like you are doing OK but don't overdo it Hilde. I can smell that lovely soap from here mmmmmm xx. Looking forward to popping by again soon, Take care my friend. Hugs Wynn x

    ReplyDelete