Thursday, 4 December 2014

Good News

Hi everyone, just wanting to thank everyone for wishing me well and praying for me...
I have had good news from the Oncologist today, the treatment I am on is working, and some of the tumors have even started to shrink....Yeah, happy dance..
I don't expect to be doing too much crafting over the next couple of months as we are renovating, moving and all that as well, and a bunch of family stuff, you get the idea...
Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year...

Blessings Hilde

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hilde, I have just been playing catch up with your posts and this is very good news indeed! Sorry I haven't been by sooner to wish you good health, I haven't been in blogland much lately. Was sorry to see the Crafting With Dragonflies close but it was absolutely the best thing for you! Take care of yourself and your health right now, the crafting world will still be here when you're well :) All the best in your move and in the holidays too,
    {Hugs} Barb

    ReplyDelete