Wednesday, 15 October 2014

Crafting with Dragonflies # 37 : Cards in Pink (Breast cancer Month)

Challenge # 37 : Cards in pink ( Breastcancer month)

Hi all, hop on over to the Crafting with Dragonflies blog,  our newest challenge is
Cards in Pink (for Breast cancer)

I have previously had Breast cancer myself about 10 years ago now, and it's come back, but I am fighting it hard, it's been detected early enough to attack it with medication only at this point...so God willing that is all it will take.....
So as you can see, this subject is very close to my heart...
Never give up I say, I have too much to live for, and who else is going to tell my husband what to do,  if I am not around? LOL...oh yeah..

Our sponsor for this challenge is Sami Stamps
I just love these images...please make sure you stop by her shop...


Here are some great creative and beautiful cards for you to get inspired by...

Tracey has put together this lovely card, using many different techniques,love the lace butterfly...

Wynn's lovely card, using


Sammy made this gorgeous card, great colouring...


Susan has made this beautiful elegant card


CG has made a pretty card with butterflies


So there you have it, the girls have made some beautiful cards once again...
I am so blessed to have that many talented ladies on this blog..
Big Dragonfly hugs from all of us....blessings Hilde

1 comment:

  1. Sending big hugs your way - it must have been a nasty shock for the cancer to come back after such a long time - you beat it once and I'm sure you can do it again. Take care and hang in there.

    ReplyDelete