Sunday, 21 September 2014

DT Card for the Squirrel and the Fox # 78 : Happy Birthday



Hi all, well sadly this will be not only the last time for me as a DT member on the Squirrel and the Fox, but also for the Challenge Blog, Tracey and Linda and closing down the blog..
Life gets in the way and things change.....thanks to all my teamies, was fun..
I would have had to step down anyway, as I need to take care of my health now...

We are asking for a Happy Birthday card, and this gorgeous pre coloured Cockatoo is from TPS our sponsor....triple matted and with some Gear die cuts from Tim Holtz, in gold no less,   everything else is from my stash..
Hop on over the main blog and check out all our deets...
Blessings Hilde

1 comment:

  1. That bird is just the TOP TIP TOPS on his motorcycle. I have several friends at work who ride Harleys and this image would be so much fun to do a card for them. Love the colors it came with. FUN FUN FUN. Delightful card.

    ReplyDelete