Saturday, 13 September 2014

DT Card for Die cut Divas - September : Something new

The new are the diecuts as in the music notes and the piano

The new in this one is the butterfly die and the leaves...love them...

Hi again, well over at Die Cut Divas, we have a  great September challenge, its
Use something new...
It could be a new technique and or a new item you have purchased....just remember to add a die cut or some embossing to your creation to qualify.
Here I have used a die cut piano and the die cut music notes...Now I don't have these dies but I did purchase these pre cut from ebay to try them out, and am now hooked, and must have them...has that ever happenend to you...???Mmmm?
Oh well, just when I have decided to start to tone it down some with die cuts and stuff...please....
The second card has a gorgeous new butterfly die and the leaves from MFT and the style is a little different to my normal cards, the embossed background paper were also purchased off ebay....love ebay...
Now it;s your turn...

PS: I have had some more bad news re my health and am getting through it one day at time...
That's all anyone can do...so if you see me posting less and less that is why...Hopefully only for a season...God willing...still have too  much to live for...

Blessings Hilde

No comments:

Post a Comment