Monday, 1 September 2014

DT Card for Die Cut Divas : September - New things


Hi everyone, well didn't August just came and went...my goodness. So welcome to the Die Cut Divas September challenge which is
Something new
Step outside your comfort zone, try a new technique, or even a new fold, who knows you might like it! Did you go shopping and buy something "new" to play with? or maybe you want to try a new color combo.


Remember you must at least use one die cut or embossing folder and while we're at it remember all cards/projects must be "new" and dated after the first of September.

This Month Our generous sponsor is Bugaboo, and we are excited to once again inspire you with their variety of cute and funny images.

For this card I have tried to stretch myself a little, this layout is totally new to me, and I am not sure what I was trying to achieve, lol, eclectic Vintage maybe....the embossing folder is new as well.. I bought the crown ribbon slide from ebay, and the ribbon is from a gift I received a while back, and the the vintage images are from the graphics fairy blog...hope you like it, blessings Hilde


1 comment:

  1. There is something about this card, I think the embossed background, that makes this card luxurious.

    ReplyDelete