Thursday, 4 September 2014

Crafting with Dragonflies Challenge # 34: Card - Girly and Lacey

Hi everyone, it;s Crafting with Dragonflies again, and this week we have a wonderful challenge.
It's a card challenge and the theme is:
Girly and Lacey
So get the girly on and let's see what you can make...
I havn't had a chance to make a card for this one yet, hopefully will be able to catch up soon. I had too many doctors appointments and tests these last two weeks...
I have stepped down from a lot of my DT commitments and am culling a lot of my other time consuming things I am doing at home....Health comes first....hopefully this is only for a season, and I can get back into the swing of things soon again...
I even forgot to put the Crafting with Dragonflies post up and Susan stepped in like a trooper and sorted it out for me...thanks Susan..

We have had great images to work with and our sponsor is 
now they are gorgeous...


Here are the girl wonderful contributions, a work of art, well done girls!!






CG using image from Eureka Stamps

Well there you have it, hop on over to check them out and hop over to the main blog and check out what you can win and enter...blessings Hilde

No comments:

Post a Comment