Sunday, 3 August 2014

DT creation for Unstampabelles # 38 : A significant Birthday - Shaped Card

Hi everyone, hope you had a wonderful weekend. Well I am enjoying my
DT position with Susan, at Unstampabelles.
We were blessed to be given a shaped pre cut card to play with, I chose the cupcake and I had a muffin paper with this gorgeous design, and just cut it in have and spread it out a bit and it fitted perfectly. I just added a bit of interest at the bottom and then used some pink DP for the top part, added lots of glitz and some sponging and this gorgeous rolled rose I got from ebay a while ago....I decided to leave the inside of the card plain.
Hope you like it. Make sure you hop over to the main blog and see what you can win, and check out the other DT creations,  and make sure you enter this is a monthly challenge,
we will be posting ideas along the way...
Blessings Hilde
Our sponsor for August is;
$15.00 voucher to win...


I will also be entering these following challenges:

Scribble and Scrap # 24: anything goes
 Crafting from the heart# 30: Anything goes
My Sheri Crafts # 139: Shaped Cards



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous rose and beautiful card. Thank you for joining Crafting From the Heart, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card and I really like the "cherry" topping! Hope all OK with you and yours?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite color combination! I love the addition of the rose too. Thanks for sharing your shaped card with us at My Sheri Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty and very girly Hilde. I love the pattern on the muffin case.....how lucky a find was that!! Hugs Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card! Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A brilliant card and a fabulous design.
    Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a GORGEOUS cuppie shaped card -- LOVE it!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!

    ReplyDelete