Wednesday, 20 August 2014

DT Creation for Crafting with Dragonflies # 33 : Tissue Box




Hi everyone, well what a week I have had....anyway I hope yours was good so far....and yes, Wahoo!!, its Crafting with Dragonflies again.....
I also just want to say a big hello to all my new followers, hope you feel at home here....blessings...
Well we did it again, not making life easy for you , lol, yep it's something challenging....
make a tissue box...
Now there are heaps of you tube videos around and I got my inspiration from here.
Or hop on over to the main blog and check out what the other Dragonflies have come up with and check out their inspirations....give it a go, go on, you know you want to....
Once you have done one you realise they are not that hard.
I basicly used all my stuff from my stash, used the bugaboo images and I always use Pro markers for my colouring...I purchase my flowers off ebay.
I also used the swirl embossing folder for the panels, and used them the other way around just to be different...
Bugaboo is our sponosor and you can win 7 Digistamps of your choice, go on......
Blessings Hilde

No comments:

Post a Comment