Saturday, 16 August 2014

DT Card for SAS4Kids # 85: Anything goes for Kids

Image is from sponsor Oak Ponds, papers from my stash, and the I always colour with Pro Markers

Image is a pre coloured and from our sponsor Dollar Graphics, I sponged the edges with pink, and used a corner die, some satin cord for the bow, a quarter doily and lots of bling....

Hi everyone, just celebrated my birthday last week and was very spoiled by my family and friends.
I had a great birthday week. Well it's SAS4Kids time again, and this one is easy peasy.
Anything goes for Kids
Told you it was easy.Hop on over to the main blog and find out all the gaff and what you can win...
Sadly due to health issues and life getting in the way, this will be my last DT assingment for SAS4Kids. I have been with SAS4kids for years now and Karen has done a wonderful job keeping all the girls in line, it's been a pleasure....

I am also entering these cards into the following challenges:

Card one
Papertake Weekly: Spots and Dots
Creative Moments # 49: Anything Animals
I love Promarkers # 232: Anything goes


Card two
IDIC #225: Cards with Bugs and Insects
613 Ave# 85: Anything goes
Sister Act # 70: Anything goes
Sunshine Mail: Anything goes




6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous designs. Love the masculine feel of the first and girly feel of the second.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful designs nicely presented! Thanks for sharing here with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will be missed... Be sure to keep in touch via Facebook or email or whatever. I will be thinking of you and hoping you return to great health and then maybe to our team...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Hilde :-) both of them are fabulous, I especially love the fat cat image ,, haha ,, very cute :-)

    hope you're feeling better soon xx

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work is very lovely, thanks for joining in at I love promarkers this week, Lou DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your plump puddy cat made me smile, it reminds me of one of my own cats! Love the papers too, thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete