Saturday, 2 August 2014

DT Card for SAS4Kids # 84: CAS 4 Kids

 Image from ADFD, papers from my stash and I always colour with Pro Markers

Image is from DRS Designs. I used an embossing folder, paper doily, and I always colour with Pro Markers


Hi all, yep, its SAS4kids again, and OMG, I really loved colouring these images, and I think I am slowy getting the hang of CAS cards, what do you think?? Less is more, so they say....(cough).
 I had to take off more than I left on, so that might give you an indicator of a bit of a struggle there..I thought I would just let the images speak for themselves...
So hop on over to the main blog and find out what you can win...and check out all the other wonderful creations from my team mates whilst you are there.

Blessings Hilde

I am also entering these cards into the following challenges"
CARD 1
V's Sweet Blog # 26: Anything goes
Sister Act # 68 : Anything goes'
City Crafter # 222: Animal Magic
Simon Says: Anything goes
Creative Knockouts # 49: Happy Birthday

CARD 2
Lavania Stamps: Add some Glitter ( on the flower centres)
Inksperational# 62: Use markers or pencils
Pile it on # 30: Embossing
A gem of a challenge # 125: Embossing
Sunshine Mail: Anything goes
Crafting from the Heart # 29: Anything goes

11 comments:

  1. 2 sweet cards with wonderful images! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely cards!! I love the image with the little boy and his cat! Many thanks for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, how cute! Thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cards!!! Thanks for playing this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love ADFD images, and you did a lovely job with this one. Such nice soft colors, they look super! So glad to have you join us at Creative Knockouts. Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww.... Such sweet cards! Great creations. Thanks for joining Through the Purple Haze challenge.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry, my thanks to you were for Sunshine. Mail, I put the wrong challenge.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully coloured image with the perfect touch of glitter. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for spreading a little love to a child at Sunshine Mail challenge. - Princess DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, Hilde - a really elegant card.

    Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Helen N x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is too cute!! I just love adfd stamps. Thank you for joining us over at V's Sweet challenge

    ReplyDelete