Friday, 1 August 2014

DT Card for Die Cut Divas - Hot August Nights

Hi all, hope you are all well and are happy crafting.....well this subject was a bit tricky for me at first, because here in Australia we are in the depths of Winter, and nothing HOT about it, lol. But I googled  the meaning and there is a whole world out there to explore in some parts of America they celebrate each year in August and have a retro type of car shows, car runs, cruising nights, rock and roll era celebrations, the good times....It looks like so much fun....and I am just scratching the surface here.....so I hope my card did the theme justice, I will be adding a few more cards along the theme, but they may involve ice cream...lol...
So hop on over to Di Cut Divas and check out the other awesome creations, blessings Hilde

Our sponsor for this month is
So hop on over to the main blog and check out what the other DT have made and see what you can win..

I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments : Anything goes
Die Cuttin Divas # 176 : Anything goes
Crafting by designs : Anything goes
Creative Moments # 48: Anything goes
Divas by Design : Anything goes
Penny's # 188: Anything goes


5 comments:

  1. Great card just loving this great design and fab metal embellishments Thanks for playing Crafting by Designs challenge anything goes good luck love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a terrific card. I like the car it's really neat and really nice with adding the gears with gold. I live in Texas, so yes it is hot here, I don't remember hearing about a Hot August celebrations, guess I will pay attention. lol Although I do have to say in August it's one of our hottest months, that part is true.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Anything Goes Challenge.
    Deborah CSGDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely..Thank you for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty .And good luck.

    Caz x PPC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing this with us at CRAFTY SENTIMENTS

    ReplyDelete