Wednesday, 6 August 2014

DT Card for Crafting with Dragonflies # 32 : Centre or Side Step card




Hi everyone, hope you are well. I am still battling a bunch of health issues at the moment, and have made the decision to step down from 3 of my DT commitments.....so sad...but health comes first..

Well today Crafting with Dragonflies have a wonderful challenge for you, it's 
make a centre step or a side step card.
Here is a Side step tutorial from Jackie Topa, hop on over and check it out.
I used the images from one of our sponsor called Handmade Harbour and these were just too cute to resist...I used my trusty scorpal to create this card and a exacto knife to make the cut.
I always use Pro markers for my colouring and sponged the edges, added some burlap and a vintage postcard and there you have it...hope you like it...blessings Hilde

I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

Totally Gorjuss # 247: Summery
OLLCB # 162: Scenic
Scor pal # 7: More than one fold
Sister Act: Anything goes
Deep Ocean # 83: Summer Colours




6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous hun...:o)

    Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! :) Thanks for joining us over at Sister Act. -Alycia

    ReplyDelete
  3. The yellow makes in a lovely Summery card Hilde. I hope life is getting better for you. Blessings Wynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous scenic card with us at Ooh La La Creations. The shape is fabulous and I love your seagull! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous card, you have created a wonderful seaside scene.
    Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab step card, lovely scenic creation!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Ooh La La Challenge Blog, do join us again tomorrow for our new challenge!
    Anne
    Ooh La La Creations Designer

    ReplyDelete