Wednesday, 23 July 2014

DT Creation Crafting with Dragonflies # 31 : Bag and Tag



Hi guys, hope you had a great week so far. Well it's Crafting with Dragonflies time again and this fortnight we are wanting you to make your own bag and add a tag....So not just a matter of decorating a bag, no......make one...
I had  a little Youtube search and came up with a bunch of great ideas and I settled on this one...here is the link to the tutorial which I liberally interpreted.....Origami fold bag with gusset

I used a piece of 12 x 12 inch piece of scrap booking paper from my stash and it was fairly thin, so not the real good solid pieces, and no need to waste double sided pages either....I also added a cute little heart charm to the handle which I made out of pinks satin cord and just tied knots in the right parts...

The gorgeous image is from our sponsor Sammi Stamps, it's just so gorgeous...I always use Pro Markers for my colouring,

Go and check out the wonderful creations from our Dragonflies over at the main blog, 
why not give it a go...?
Blessings Hilde

I am also entering this bag and tag creation into the following challenges:

Crafting from the Heart# 28: Anything goes
Crafty Sentiments : Hand coloured image
That Craft Place: Anything goes
613 Ave # 81: Anything goes

7 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous stamp and I love your project. Very CAS but just perfect! Thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs. Kerry DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty - nice color combo. Thanks for sharing with 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bag Hilde and the image you chose. Using the 12 x 12 DP is also a great idea. I've got lots of Xmassie paper this size in stash so I'm off to click on the link.....wish me luck. Looks like I might just get myself into gear re Christmas lol!! Hugs Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love the image and your bag is just brilliant! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely creation. Wonderful coloring. Awesome image. Thanks for playing at Crafty sentiments designs. Hope to see you next time. good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, A lovely project, love the image and the gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining Crafting From The Heart this week. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner x

    ReplyDelete