Thursday, 17 July 2014

DT Cards for Die cut divas : Buttons and Bows

Hi everyone, I have some great news to share. I guess you can tell by my blog post title that I have been blessed to be part of the DT over at
Go and check out their blog post on me, far out, had to answer all those questions, lol, it's good though you get to find out a bit more about me I guess.....still trying to get my timing in sync with theirs, haven't got it quiet worked out yet...

This is my debut with Die Cut Divas and I would love it if you joined me....
our theme is Buttons and Bows, 
and there has to be a die cut element on your project...
our wonderful Sponsor for this challenge is Bugaboo, now you know they have the cutest images ever....


Card 1
Here is my first card, this is a selection of 3 different teddy faces interacting with a gorgeous little ladybug.
I used papers and heart button from my stash. The die cut is from a sizzix die...and I always use Pro markers for my colouring.


Card 2:
On this card the papers I used are from Heartfelt Creations, I used a spellbinders doily die with butterflies, and a cute little butterfly die from mft, everything else is from my stash and on the far right you can see some extra wide washi tape, and I always colour with Pro Markers...

I would also like to enter these cards into he following challenges:
Card 1
613 Ave # 87: Anything goes
Crafting from the Heart# 27: Anything goes
Imagination Crafts:# July: Anything goes
Sunshine Mail: Anything goes
Scribble and Scrap # 22:  Anything goes

Card 2 
Crafting by Designs : Use a Sentiment
Word Art Wednesday: Anything goes
Glitter n Sparkle # 93: Anything goes



6 comments:

  1. How cute is that little bear card? Fabulous. Love the other one too. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, your card is just adorable love that little bear. :D What a super cute card! I also like the second card as well, very pretty. Really like how you colored the tea pot image.
    Thank you for joining us Scribble and Scrap Challenge.
    Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card thanks for joining us at crafting from the heart and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful cards, one childish and one grown up.
    I think your layout works so well with the 3 sweet images, and the color scheme goes nicely with the ladybug detail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ow there both beautiful, thanks for joining us at Imagination Crafts xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both beautiful cards, love the cute teddy bears. Thank you for joining in with Imagination Crafts Challenge.
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete