Monday, 7 July 2014

DT card for Unstampables # 37 : I could have danced all night - option-incl. ribbons

HI all, I have exciting news, I am now on the DT of UnstampaBelles, my blogger buddy Susan is now my boss, lol, and I am her boss ( I wish)  on the Dragonflies, small world huh??
I am honoured and delighted to be part of the Unstampabelles.

It's exactly what is says, no stamps or digis are allowed, but pretty much everything else is and if you are a fan of mixed media or anything else, then this is the blog for you. And it;s not just restricted to cards, any paper craft is accepted....wow...so give it a go with me....

The challenges run monthly but as the DT we provide updates of different projects throughout the month.

Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is the Aussie Company Flourish with a bling...they have the best stuff, so hop on over and check them out, they send out to anywhere in the world....so that's you.



Here we go.
My first example is a Scrapbook page.....
I used ephemera that I found on Pinterest (love Pinterest), almost everything else is from my stash, the corners are torn bits from other scrap pages, blue card stock for the matting and some 3 d flowers, the leaves are and the little butterfly are from a MS punch, and I managed to squeeze in the little bow, the dancing couple has been matted onto a top die, and the music sheet was downloaded from a free music site on the internet.....The top photo mat has a pull out tag tucked in, you can just see it, and lots bling and glitz, as you do......
Hope you like it, blessings Hilde

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team publically Hilde - I will do a big Hooray next week for you too. I forgot this week that you were new!! I really love the way you have interpreted this theme and the dancers and the music sheet.... so clever. Thanks for a wonderful piece of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Belles 'boss' lol x Hilde I love your layout and how you've highlighted the butterfly in the background with bling.....clever touch. Thinking of you and hope things are getting better. Hugs Wynn x

    ReplyDelete