Sunday, 27 July 2014

DT Card for the Squirrel and the Fox # 74: Inspired by a Song or Movie


Hi all, hope you had a great weekend.. Today over at the Squirrel and the Fox a new challenge starts and our them is:
Inspired by a Song or Movie...
Well my inspiration came when I saw this image which is from our Sponsor Kenny K.
I so reminded me of Tammy the girl that lived on a houseboat....
the actual Movie title is Tammy and the Bachelor, and they also made a series of it. And the theme song is just playing in my head right now...I guess I am showing my age, but I remember watching the re runs of the series over and over when I was a young girl, they might have even been in black and white, oh dear..

I always use Pro Markers for my colouring, the papers and everything else is from my stash, the leaves are from a MS punch...

I am also entering this card into the following challenges: 

Fussy and Fancy # 119 : Words
Crafty Girls # 23: Anything goes
Crafty Catz# 241: Anything goes
Creative Fingers: Anything goes
Sister Act# 67: Anything goes
Party Time Tuesday#182: Anything goes
TPS: Anything goes
The Crafters Cafe# 73: Anything goes



6 comments:

  1. Great fun card, thanks for joining us at The Crafters Cafe this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the beautifully coloured image and B.paper and great textured flower-thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the flower, perfect texture with this image.

    Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Crafty Catz Challenge blog. Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a happy image!! Love the card! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Fingers!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Creative Fingers DT 
    Friday Sketch DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow a beautiful creation! Thank you for joining us this week at Creative Fingers Challenge

    Tiina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ett kort man blir glad av att titta på. vackra färger och trevligt motiv. Fin bloma av tyg. Tack för att du är med i Fussy and Fancy challenge
    h. Katharina/DT Fussy and Fancy

    ReplyDelete