Sunday, 13 July 2014

DT Card for the Squirrel and the Fox # 73: Ribbon and Lace


Hi all, it's the Squirrel and the Fox time again, and this fortnight we are asking you to create a card with 
Ribbon and Lace...
I used some red gro grain ribbon from my stash, and some real lace I had forever, and everything else is from my stash also, you would think my stash would be slowly getting less, nope...it's increasing, go figure.
I always colour with Pro Markers.....hope you like it, blessings Hilde
Hop on over to the main blog to see what you can win....this image is from our sponsor 

I am also entering this card into the following challenges....

Sister Act# 65: Anything goes
Creative Fingers # 43: Anything goes
Stampin Royalty # 236 : Anything goes
Mod Squad : Texture
Cute Card Thursday# 329 Pretty papers
Charisma Cardz# 15: Anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Love your beautiful focal image. Thanks for joining us this week at the Mod Squad Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers

    ReplyDelete