Saturday, 19 July 2014

DT Card for SAS4Kids # 83 : Christmas in July

Card 1
This gorgeous trio is a pre coloured image from our sponsor: 
I kept it plain, and added a doily and a embossed piece of card stock, everything is from my stash

Card 2
This cutie is a pre coloured image from Whoopsi Daisy, and again I just kept it simple, by adding a doily and two pre cut shiny Christmas trees, one in red and one in gold, can't really see it all that well, sorry, and I used leather grain card stock for the background, all from my stash


Hi all, well it's SAS4Kids time again, and this fortnight our theme is 
Christmas in July
Please hop on over to the main blog and check out the other creations from the DT and what you can win, blessings Hilde

I am also entering these cards into the following challenges:

Card 1
CRAFT challenge # 268: Christmas
Divas by Design : Christmas in July
TPS # 167: Holiday time
 Aud Sentiments# 111: Christmas


Card 2
IDIC # 220: Christmas in July
Crafting by Designs:July: Anything goes
Nutcrafters # 72: Christmas in July



4 comments:

  1. Hilde, I've found you via Die Cut Divas and now follow you. These are both stunning and a timely reminder that I've not started my Christmas cards yet. Eek lol.

    Hugs,
    Em x
    Creative Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely delightful Christmas creations, with such fresh designs.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Christmas card, so glad you shared your fab creation with us at CRAFT x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and cute images. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete