Saturday, 5 July 2014

DT Card for SAS4Kids # 82 : Bright Colours for Kids

Card One: 
TPS image and background,  pre coloured, I just added the green DP and the hessian flower, leaves from a MS punch and the sentiment all from my stash.

Card Two: 
Image from Bugaboo, I always use Pro Markers for my colouring, papers and butterfly from my stash.

Hi all it;s SAS4Kids time again and the theme is 

Bright Colours for Kids

I am not sure why, but the images are looking paler than they are in real life. Hop on over to the main blog and check out what you can win and the wonderful creations from my team mates...

I am entering Card Two into the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments: Anything goes
Scribble and Scrap # 21: Anything goes
I love Promarkers #226: Anything goes
Deep Ocean   #81: Add a sentiment
Sunshine Mail: Anything goes
 The Pink Elephant# 257: Anything goes
Papertake Weekly : Anything goes
Passion for Promarkers # 254: Things with Wings



10 comments:

  1. These are so fun and definitely colourful.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute!! Bright, colorful, cheerful, great designs, love the images and so beautifully colored. If I left anything out..... I love it too!
    Thanks for joining Sunshine Mail Challenge.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous, thank you for playing along with us at Passion for Promarkers this week & very good luck. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card. Lovely image and colours.
    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at Passion for Promarkers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hilde,
    These look lovely. Love your cute images & fab embellies. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two gorgeous cards with two gorgeous images and lovely colors. Love them both. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two super cute designs and colors.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet and definitely cute for a child!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two fab cards. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments this fortnight
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete