Saturday, 19 July 2014

DT card for Die cut divas part two : Buttons and Bows

Hi all, here is my third card for our challenge of Buttons and Bows 
over at Die Cut Divas
Please add a die cut to your project and some add buttons and or bows

I would love it if you joined me and entered into this gorgeous challenge, Just make sure you have a die cut on your project, I added 3 cute buttons, the papers are from my stash, and I used a swirl and a dragonfly die cut. I always use Pro Markers for my colouring and the I double matted the image and the sentiment which I found on Pinterest....if you want to check some goodies out go onto my Pinterest under Ephemera, lots of goodies there...
Looking forward to checking out all your wonderful creations, and make sure you hop over to the main blog and get inspired....and see what you can win.
Blessings Hilde


I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

Delightful Challenges : buttons, buttons
Deep Ocean # 82: Lots of Layers
Creative Fingers : Anything goes
Crafty Girls: Anything goes


No comments:

Post a Comment