Friday, 11 July 2014

DT Card for Brown Sugar # 102: Pink and Pearls


Image is from our sponsor: A Day for Daisies


Hi all, it's Brown Sugar time again, and this week it's a wonderful theme:
Pink and Pearls
No I must say I really did enjoy colouring this this one....I am always use Pro Markers for my colouring, everything else is from my stash, at the top left is a metal corner I bought from an ebay store, I noticed that I am buying a lot more from the craft section on ebay these days, just running out of time to go to all the craft shops...the background paper would be from Kaisercraft as I use their 6 x 6 paper pads a lot...
Now it's your turn, hop on over to the main blog and check out what you can win , as we have two sponsors this time ( ADFD and Scrappers Delight), and check out the wonderful creations from my Design Team Mates...
Blessings Hilde

I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

Scribble and Scrap # 22: Anything goes
Creative Inspiration # 273: Your fav. occasion ( Birthdays)
Creative Moments# 46: Anything/Celebration
TPS #166: Birthday Card with Sentiment
Sister Act # 65: Anything goes
Aud Sentiments: Anything goes
Crafty Girls # 22 Anything goes




6 comments:

  1. Lovely card, great image and pretty papers, thanks for playing along with The Paper Shelter, birthday card with sentiment chalenge, good luck, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card...so elegant. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card love the image you used. Thanks for joining us at creative moments challenge xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute! A very special card for someone special. Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter and our birthday challenge.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card! I like the fine details and smooth color choice!

    Thank you for participating in The Paper Shelter Challenge this week!
    Good Luck!

    Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous image, love the paper and design. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments this fortnight
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete