Sunday, 15 June 2014

DT Card for the Squirrel and the Fox # 71 : Use something Metal


Hi everyone, it's the Squirrel and the Fox time again, and we have a wonderful challenge for again. This fortnight it's
Use something Metal
So time to get out your metal thingyme's,  I was surprised of how many metal charms I had ( cough), well what do you know, where did they all come from, so good a chance as any to use them...
I used Ann Griffin embossing folder for the bottom border, I always use Pro Markers for may coloring, and I also used ink pads for this one as well, see the sky and the water and bridge, then highlighted and filled in with the markers. Not sure if you can see it but if you look closely, you can see some copper sparkles/glitter on there as well...I am happy with the way it turned out. This gorgeous image is from our sponsor... 

I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

Sister Act  # 61: Anything goes
QKR # 92: Anything goes
Creative Fingers: Anything goes
Charisma Cardz # 13: Glitter



7 comments:

  1. Wow, what a wonderful card! Love it!
    Grtz Janette

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous view of scenery! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Creative fingers challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I am now your 191st follower. Getting closer to 200. :) I would love for you to visit and follow my blog as well. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! The copper sparkle is a really nice touch. Thanks for joining us at Charisma this fortnight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card
    thanks for joining us at Charisma
    Allisonx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful. I need to come and take some lessons from you. I think I will visit your blog a little more. Thanks so much for joining us at QKR this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card.Thanks so much for joining us last week at the Creative Fingers Challenge ( I am running a bit late with commenting) Hugs Tania
    xx(DT)

    ReplyDelete